The 10 Commandments of Workplace Safety Are:
- Everyone is responsible for their own workplace safety and the safety of others.
- All accidents are preventable.
- Follow Company rules, regulations and procedures.
- Assess the Risks. Stop and think.
- Be proactive about safety.
- If you're not trained, don't do it.
- Manual Handling - Manage the lift.
- Don't take shortcuts.
- Practice good housekeeping
- Be prepared.
More REAL Testimonials
STILL NOT CONVINCED?The price is reduced from $385 to $299 AND we've added the $99 "Housekeeping" video package bonus. We really want you to use this package and achieve the compliance you seek. Is there anymore we can do to earn your order? Actually yes there is. And it is amazing how many customers miss this! If you made it down here and read this small print, make sure you reply to firstname.lastname@example.org personally AFTER the payment confirmation email. Why? Send me a short testimonial about your experience on this website (either good OR suggestions for improvement are welcome) and give me your permission to use it in marketing on this website. Then as a thank you, I will immediately send you a link to download this Manual Handling Video Package worth $149 at no extra charge. With this manual handling bonus and the HouseKeeping package, you get $248 in total bonuses.